We are looking for someone to help us manage our new growth and expansion.. The candidate must demonstrate the ability to negotiate, grow, and maintain the company's partnerships with both third party and direct end-users.
We expect our new team member to organize daily event operations by applying creative thinking and an intellectual curiosity that goes beyond the responsibilities listed below.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for event planning & technology. We are looking for like-minded individuals that have team leadership qualities, a respectful approach communicating and answering client requests, and a desire to contribute long term to the growth of our innovative company.
* Standard Administrative duties including phones, messages, customer service, and service inquiry.
* Provide support in a team environment while working directly with end-clients.
* Handle high volume data entry, system maintenance, and creative solutions
* Qualify leads and initiate client contact to company
* Customer reservation system, POS, business reports, and analytics for the business.
* Prepare and distribute memos, letters, reports and other documents as requested.
* Manage customer complaints.
* Orders supplies and keeps inventory well-stocked.
* Manages monthly invoices and arranges for payment.
* Maintains and manages complex and extremely detailed calendars.
* Follows up on and prioritizes meeting requests and related logistics.
* Requires excellent interpersonal and communication skills, written and verbal.
* Ability to navigate with multiple personalities with professionalism and diplomacy.
* Strong knowledge of general business.
* Strong proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
* Must know how to use a computer and the Internet.
* Graphics programs are a plus (such as Photoshop, Illustrator).
* Highest degree of integrity, professionalism, diplomacy and discretion required.
* Must have efficient problem solving skills and excellent judgment; independent thinker and resourceful.
* Ability to work well under pressure, adapt to unexpected events, prioritize and multi-task in a deadline driven environment.
* Team player with positive attitude.
* Self-starter with excellent anticipation skills; problem solving, following up.
* Comfortable working in hectic, high pressure environment.
* Strong organizational skills.
* Must be articulate and can write basic business letters.
Contact for more info:. email@example.com